Hi, this is the 7th Cloud executive board.
We’ve got 100 seats for the Cloud fan club from ‘the 2nd Korea Seoul Culture Art Awards Grand Prize’ side.
Our artist Rain is scheduled to be awarded the World Star Grand Prize during the awards, so we hope that you’ll be with him while he wins the award.
Hope many of those who can attend the event will place your request.
[Here is an overview of the 2nd Korea Seoul Culture Art Awards Grand Prize]
Date : February 28th (Mon), 7:00pm, 2011
Location : Olympic Sport Stadium in Seoul (Olympic Station, line 5, exit 3 TEL 02-410-1683)
On that sort of pan-national basis, its main purpose is to arrange for culture to be available to people in the class suffered severe cultural disadvantage for free as a social service.
– Application : From 10 pm, February 25 (Fri).
– Both 7th-term members and nonmembers are eligible to apply.
– Participants will be received on a first-come first-serve basis on the scene.
(Only those who apply in advance)
– Information on the distribution of tickets will be announced as soon as it’s set.
– The executive board will distribute tickets at a booth in our area of responsibility on the scene.
* Since you will be admitted after receiving tickets on a first come, first served basis, each of you can sign up on this site, not as a group.
A banner will be added here this evening at around ten o’clock.
(Please enter this section of the site after clicking Refresh or logging on to this site)
If you click the banner, a prescribed form will come on. And the application will be completed when you fill up the form.
This information will be posted at both ‘구름가득한방’ and ‘구름들의 사랑공간’ sections.
You can choose either one of those two and apply for it.
We apologize for posting such a sudden announcement because the day of the event is coming.
We’d appreciate it if you let it spread to other sites far and wider.
English translation by rain bird.