Hi, this is Cloud master.
Rain’ll attend K-POP Festival during the 62nd Sapporo Snow Festival upcoming February 11th.
Please refer to the information below for details.
Participants who want to have opportunities to attend the event through fan club, will be received on a first-come first-serve basis through e-mail (Saturday, January 15th, at around 10 pm), so please refer to the notice of rain-cloud.com.
(The 62nd Sapporo Snow Festival & KPOP Festival)
‘Sapporo Snow & KPOP Festival’ celebrating its second year, hosted by Korea’s Culture Industry Foundation (KOFICE) and Japan’s Sapporo Tourism Association ( NPO ), is an official culture event to celebrate Hokkaido’s ‘Sapporo Snow Festival’ which is considered to be one of the top three festivals in the world to support education for Asia’s poor families’ children where more than 3,000,000 people attend every year.
[05-Jan-10][rain-cloud Notice] How to attend the 62nd Sapporo Snow Festival & KPOP Festival through fan club.
Hi, we’re the 7th Cloud executive.
We are really sorry to post a notice in a situation where its server is in an unexpected state, but we need you to post this notice on other Rain fan sites for those who can’t get access to this site, and we could be very thankful for that.
1) The name of the event : The 62nd Sapporo Snow Festival & KPOP Festival (which is a charity event to support education for Asia’s poor families’ children)
2) Date : February 11th, 2011
3) Location : Sapporo Art Culture Mall ニトリ文化ホ－ル（厚生年金館）
4) Guests : Rain, ‘Sung Si Kyung’, ‘Teen Top’, and ‘Orange Caramel’.
5) Host : Korea’s Culture Industry Foundation (KOFICE), Japan’s Sapporo Tourism Association ( NPO )
6) Sponsor : The Korean Ministry of Culture and Sports, The Korean National Tourism Organization, The Korean Consulate General in Sapporo, and the Korean Embassy ‘s Culture Institute in Japan.
7) Ticket price : 5,800¥ (around $ 71)
-200 seats are allotted for fan club members during the event.
-Participants will be received on a first-come first-serve basis through e-mail (Saturday, January 15th, at around 10 pm)
-The first 100 participants who will qualify for the event shall make the deposit.(The selection process will be finalized within 24 days after a list is made)
-In contrast to earlier approaches, the direct transfer of money to Japan will run because of a problem due to exchange rates. Such being the case, please understand our position.
More details will be given as soon as things are set.
Brief translation by rain bird.